Chief Registry Clerks (X2 Posts)
KwaZulu-Natal Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs - Various Areas, KwaZulu-Natal
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 27 ka May 2022
- The ideal candidate must be in possession of a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent coupled with 3 years' experience in a registry environment.
- A valid code 8 driver's license.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of the governmental filing environment
- Knowledge of information management
- Knowledge of records management practices
- Knowledge and understanding of filing systems
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accuracy in checking and capturing information
- Managing performance skills
- Supervisory/ managing people skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good computer literacy in MS office
- To provide proper management, maintenance and application of the approved filing system.
- To regulate the receipt and flow of documentation within and outside the Department.
- Ensure custody and care of all records within the registry.
- Managing the disposal of records.
- Provide advice and guidance to the staff and measure the performance of staff.
- Applications must be submitted on the new Application for Employment Form (Z83) available from any Public Service Department and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV together with copies of qualifications (including senior certificate), driver’s licence (where applicable), ID and any other relevant documents.
- Such copies need not be certified when applying for a post.
- The Department discourages applications sent by registered mail and will not be held responsible for applications sent via registered mail which are not collected from the post office.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the application reaches the Department timeously.
- Applicants who possess a qualification, which was obtained from a non-South African University, must produce SAQA evaluations when submitting their applications.
- Failure to comply with any instruction will disqualify applicants.
- Appointment is subject to a positive outcome obtained from State Security on the following checks (Security Clearance, Citizenship, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment).
- Faxed or late applications will not be accepted.
- Should applicants not receive any response from the Department within three months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Ulundi Ref No: 20/2022 (CS)
- Pietermaritzburg Ref No: 21/2022 (CS)
- R261 372 per annum
- Ms Z Mtshali at Tel No: 033 2608028
Download Full Vacancy
- Post to: The Chief Director, Human Resource Management & Development, Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs, Private Bag X9078, Pietermaritzburg, 3200
- Hand delivered to: The Chief Registry Clerk, 14th Floor North Tower, Natalia 330 Langalibalele Street, Pietermaritzburg.
- For Attention: Mr LA Zulu
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 9 ka May 2022