Junior Contracts Manager
Fidelity Services Group - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Full-Time | Security
Closing date yi 16 ka January 2022
- A Junior Contract Manager position is vacant, reporting to the National Contract Manager/Compliance Manager.
- The Junior Contract Manager will ensure the overall delivery of the service and provide the client’s site managers and FSS management with a single point of contact for respective region allocated.
- The general duties of this person would be to regularly meet with the client’s site managers by ensuring general compliance.
- Matric certificate or equivalent.
- PSIRA Grade A registered and Renewed.
- Clear Criminal Record and No pending cases.
- At least 5-7 years security experience.
- At least 2-3 years managerial experience.
- Experience in communicating at senior management and Executive level.
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literate in all MS Office packages.
- Strong planning, leadership and organisational skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work extended hours if and when required.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Daily travelling will be required and on a national basis, therefore applicants should have their own transport, valid and unendorsed driver’s license.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Report writing and Auditing Skills.
- Investigation Skills and abilities.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the client with regard to security services rendered.
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the client regarding the improvement of services.
- Conducting Security Audits of sites internal as well as external requirements on a regular basis and reporting on issues to be corrected to improve service deliveries.
- Ensuring continuous assessment of the client’s premises and minimising risks.
- Ensuring that all Security Officers on site meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the service level agreement.
- Attending meetings with the client and giving feedback on audits/checklists completed.
- Liaising with operational, senior and executive management.
- Submitting relevant monthly reports to the client and management.
- Consult with the client on security risk prevention measures.
- Must be able to conduct investigations into incidents and to provide comprehensive written incident reports to Clients and Senior Management.
- We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
- Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
- Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
- Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 5 ka January 2022