Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Debit Order Admin Clerk
- To ensure that debit orders are processed accurately, timeously and in accordance with Company Policy.
- 1 year in an administrative/accounting environment
- Exposure to an accounting system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (intermediate Excel)
Skills & Competencies
- Demonstrates a methodical approach and ability to prioritise work in meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrates a high degree of numeracy, accuracy, analytical ability to identify trends from detail, identify causes of problems and their solution.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact effectively with people
- Makes sure that own work is accurate. Checks own work for errors and omissions. Pays attention to detail in written work or calculations.
- Ensures that errors do not occur and that mistakes are corrected
- Submits Debit Order batches to bank/online platform.
- Measures and manages all debit orders in tracking.
- Reconciles daily debit order submissions against projected values.
- Reconciles successful debit order submissions against bank statements.
- Actions rejected debit orders in line with company expectations.
- Manages debit order rejections processes in conjunction with the branches.
- Trends rejection rates and incidences and matches against company policies.
- Liaises with the Supplier and Clients (branches) with regards to anything pertaining to debit orders.
- Prepares and submits daily, weekly and monthly debit order reports.
- Reviews collection reports and identifies and reports areas of concern.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 20 ka May 2020