Receptionists (X7 Posts)
Department of Higher Education and Training - Various Areas, KwaZulu-Natal
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 30th ka June 2022
- Elangeni Technical Vocation Education and Training is an Equal opportunity employer inviting applications from suitable experienced applicants for these permanent posts.
- Central Office, Pinetown
- NQF Leve 4 or 5 (Grade 12 certificate or equivalent).
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
Skills & Competencies
- Must be computer literacy.
- Knowledge of Department of Higher Education mandate (TVET, CET and Skill Development).
- Knowledge of DHET policies and business units.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, prescripts, policies and procedures.
- Receive telephonic calls, messages and channel to relevant role players.
- Welcome, receive and direct clients to relevant units.
- Provide relevant information as required.
- Operate office equipment such as a fax machines and photocopiers.
- Liaise with internal and external personnel.
- Maintain telephone directory.
- Maintain and control visitors register at reception.
- Applications must be submitted on a new prescribed Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applicants must ensure that they signed, initial and dated Z83 Form, even if they are attaching a CV.
- Such copies need not to be certified when applying for the post.
- The communication from the HR of the department regarding the requirements for certified documents will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- Therefore, only shortlisted candidates for the post will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR.
- Incomplete and unsigned application will not be considered.
- The filling of the post will be done in terms of Department approved Employment Equity Plan.
- The ETVET is committed to providing equal opportunities and practicing affirmative action employment.
- The college reserve the right not to make any appointment.
- It is our intention to promote representatively: race, gender, and disability in the department through the filling of post and candidate whose appointment, will promote representatively will receive preference.
- Correspondence will be limited subjected to shortlisted candidates only.
- Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification.
- Applicants who have not been contacted within eight weeks of the closing date of advertisement should accept that their applications were unsuccessful.
- Central Office Ref No: HRM 47/2022
- Mpumalanga Ref No: HRM 48/2022
- Kwamashu Ref No: HRM 49/2022
- KwaDabeka Ref No: HRM 50/2022
- Qadi Ref No: HRM 51/2022
- Ndwedwe Ref No: HRM 52/2022
- Pinetown Ref No: HRM 53/2022
- R147 459 per annum (Level 04)
- Mr NE Mkhize Tel No: 031 492 4363
Download Full Vacancy
- Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The Deputy Principal: Corporate Services, Elangeni TVET College, Private Bag X 9032 Pinetown 3610
- Hand deliver at: 15 Portsmouth Road, Pinetown (Mon-Fri 07:30 – 16:00)
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 13 ka June 2022