Airports Company South Africa Control Room Operator King Shaka International Airport
Closing date yi 3rd ka April 2020
- A National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) is essential.
- 2 years’ Operational experience is essential.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is essential.
- Code B; Motor vehicle licence.
Skills & Competencies
- The ideal candidate must be Customer Orientated individual with good verbal and written communication skills.
- This position calls for an individual who is good at coping with pressure and able to plan and organise work well.
- Conflict Management is critical along with the reporting ability.
- Adhere to relevant statutory/legislative regulations, SOP's, operational standards, policies and practices.
- Ensure that all customers comply with policies and standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Give input into the Risk Register and management thereof.
- Real time monitoring and reporting of all faults to ensure up-time of facilities.
- Ensure that reported incidents are logged and resolved.
- Monitor and oversee drainage activity.
- Monitor the level of safe changes in the management system.
- Participate in the management of cash flow and float.
- Reporting of incidents and down time of equipment and systems.
- Liaison and engage with internal stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient operations
- Ensure effective customer engagement and resolution of queries.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 24 ka March 2020