Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Linkage Officers X6
Aids Foundation South Africa (AFSA) - Various Areas, KwaZulu-Natal
Contract | Healthcare
Closing date yi 27 ka October 2020
- Strengthening linkages between the community and facilities in collaboration with the Facility Team Leads, nurses and Data Capturers
- FIXED TERM: October 2020 – September 2021
- X3 Ugu
- X3 King Cetshwayo District.
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or NQF Level 4
- Tertiary qualification in health care activities or enrolled nursing certificate
- HAST Counsellor – 10 days course
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relations with stakeholders and clients
- Report writing and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS Office software packages
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Driver’s License.
- Assist with the linking WBOTs with OVC partners for tracing LTFU and delivering ART to at risk beneficiaries
- Collaborate in the tracing and follow up of (children <2) LTFU in PMTCT cascade
- Support bi-directional referrals of C/ALHIV, with DSPs referring new and existing C/ALHIV, prioritizing patients with unsuppressed viral loads
- Setting up and managing a patient referral system
- Serving as a point of contact and information base between the community and facility
- Supporting the facility staff with data collection, collation and verifications related to the linkage of parolees and health facilities
- Tracking linkage targets, and preparing and submitting monthly reports
- Supporting quality improvement processes to strengthen linkage approaches and identify and document good linkage practices
- Actively tracking and documenting patients who have transferred out of the facility
- Submitting daily, weekly and monthly data reports.
- Salary: R 4 333.00 p.m