Graphic Designer & Marketing Administrator
Unifi Africa - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Closing date yi 15 ka December 2023
- This role is ideal for someone who is eager to shift their career in a new direction and enhance their marketing skills.
- As the Graphic Designer and Marketing Administrator you will help create and drive marketing campaigns and materials for a variety of channels in diverse markets.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or a related field;
- Proven experience in Graphic Design (or Copywriting with design skills), with a strong portfolio that showcases your creativity;
- 3-5 years’ experience working at an advertising or in-house agency;
Skills & Competencies
- Basic knowledge of marketing principles and strategies;
- Super English written skills;
- A creative, curious mind that’s able to come up with alternative ideas;
- Excellent organisational skills with a sharp eye for detail;
- An adventurous spirit;
- A good sense of humour.
- Experience with Google Ads;
- Photography or video editing skills.
- Create visually appealing and effective marketing materials for physical and digital
- Help keep the look-and-feel of Unifi’s branches fresh with creative design ideas;
- Ensure all design materials align with Unifi’s brand guidelines and messaging;
- Collaborate with the support office and in-country marketing teams to develop
concepts and ideas for various marketing campaigns;
- Modify and update existing design materials as needed;
- Plan content calendars and create content for Unifi’s social media platforms,
websites and emailers.
- Assist with the timeous execution of marketing collateral, campaigns, promotions and
- Support budget tracking and the management of digital marketing channels, such as
social media, email marketing, and Google advertising;
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing campaigns;
- Provide general administrative support to the marketing team as needed.
- While we have tried to ensure the accuracy of the information, Salary Magazine cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions.
- You should always check with the Job Center or employers directly to confirm the details are still accurate before applying.
- If you need further help with this job or any other, please feel free to ask.
- Best of luck with your job application!