Officer, Customer Liaison (Level 2)
Standard Bank - East London, Eastern Cape
Closing date ayichazwanga
- To provide a proficient reception function and create a positive introduction for the customer by putting them at ease, identifying their specific requirements and direct customers to the appropriate department.
- To identify customer's digital banking requirements and to efficiently and cost-effectively fulfill these, while managing the risks associated with migrating new and existing customers to alternative self-servicing and/or digital channels.
- Secondary/High school/A levels/Matric
- National Certificate (NQF5)
- 3-4 years branch banking experience with exposure to enquiries
Skills & Competencies
- Meeting Timescales
- Completing Tasks
- Showing Composure
- Articulating Information
- Team Working
- Banking Process and Procedures
- Product Knowledge
- Customer Reception and Channelling
- Client Servicing
- While we have tried to ensure the accuracy of the information, Salary Magazine cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions.
- You should always check with the Job Center or employers directly to confirm the details are still accurate before applying.
- If you need further help with this job or any other, please feel free to ask.
- Best of luck with your job application!