- We are on the lookout for vibrant, energetic and driven individuals to join our contact centre team who makes customer happiness their mission in life and creating awesome moments their specialty.
- You will join our current teams in Bellville - Cape Town, Durban - KZN, Doringkloof - Centurion or Alberton – Johannesburg.
- With your expertise, help ensure that each taxpayer who deals with us has an exceptional experience.
- As a Service Agent, you will work in a friendly team environment and have to be willing to go the extra mile.
- You will also have the opportunity to teach taxpayers online skills like using the SARS website, EFiling and troubleshoot practical process and system issues.
- The best part of this job is that you get to interact with taxpayers from all lifestyles and ensure you make South Africa great.
- Gauteng South - Alberton 62
- Gauteng North - Doringkloof 61
- Western Cape – Bellville 67
- KZN – Durban 60
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 2 years' experience in a Customer Service environment
- 2+ years' experience in customer service
- Tertiary qualification an added advantage
Skills & Competencies
- Multi-task like a pro
- Great business English both written and spoken
- Be highly efficient on a computer (essential)
- Fast learner
- Creative and forward thinking (takes initiative) while being able to work in a highly scripted and monitored environment
- Logical approach to problem solving (root cause analysis)
- Assertive and confident in their own decisions - this includes dealing with difficult customers, but being professional about it at all times
- Great team player - you need to be willing to jump in and assist when/where needed
- Attention to detail
- Ensure that all walk-in inbound and outbound queries for a single tax product are promptly, effectively & efficiently answered or resolved.
- Attend to all multi-channel account enquiries received, in respect of outstanding debits, credits, penalties & interests with regards to all taxes.
- Communication of transactional outputs and queries in area of work.
- Identify problems, apply known solutions in line with procedures or guidelines and escalate unresolved problems.
- Plan and organise own work in an effective and efficient manner to reach agreed performance objectives.
- Report on transactional activity progression within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making in area of accountability.
- Deliver on contracted performance objectives according to set procedures and agreed service level agreements.
- Embrace change initiatives and positively contribute to the success thereof within area of accountability.
- Ensure quality of work content, quick turnaround, prioritise, minimise mistakes and continuously improve quality, service and standards.
- The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest.
- The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.