- The Statutory Operations Division has vacancies for Temporary Administrative Assistants to be appointed on a fixed term contract until the 30th of September 2022, to ensure accurate and timeous capturing of batches and value adding support to the respective region.
- A Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 2 years relevant administrative experience
Skills & Competencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good numeric skills with track record would be advantages
- Basic experience in accounting would be advantageous
- Typing skills (45 words per min.) would be advantageous
- Certificates in computer training would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Navision system would be advantageous
- Proven track record of taking ownership enabled by responsible and accountable behavior
- Providing administrative support to external and internal clients
- Data base administration and ensure timeous capturing on the information system
- Comparing of information on different databases
- Document and administrative control according to standards
- Timeous recording of information on Navision
- Ensuring adherence to internal business processes, procedures and policies
- Assist with general administrative tasks
- PPECB is an equal opportunity employer and promotes compliance with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act.
- It is our intention to promote equity according to our Employment Equity plan with the filling of posts.
- All applications will be considered, with the understanding that, in terms of the PPECB Employment Equity Plan, preference will currently be given to candidates from the designated groups.