To enhance the performance of municipal employees and Councillors through effective training interventions.
- An appropriate tertiary qualification.
- Three years’ relevant experience in a training and skills development environment.
- Accreditation as an ETD Practitioner is an added advantage.
- Accreditation as an Assessor is an added advantage.
- Facilitation, presentation and organising skills.
- The ability to control budget.
- The ability to evaluate and assess training interventions.
- Sustained mental effort and high levels of professionalism.
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- As part of the selection process, candidates may be tested on any requirement, skill or competency, which will include pre-employment screening, medical examination, security vetting and psychometric assessment.
- Fringe benefits will include membership of a Retirement Fund, Medical Aid Scheme, Group Life Assurance Scheme, participation in a Housing Subsidy and Car Schemes (subject to the conditions of the various Schemes), and normal leave and sick leave benefits.
Submission of application procedure:
- Kindly note that all applications for employment and supporting documentation in respect of the advertised vacancies should be submitted online.
- It is advisable to submit applications online in good time to allow time for attending to queries that may arise when submitting applications.
- Hand delivered or mailed applications for this position will not be accepted.
- Telephonic enquiries may be directed to the Receptionist, tel: 041 506 3259.
TASK Grade 11 (R375 480 – R522 048 per annum) (Basic salary only, excluding benefits)
Hand Deliver at
- Mail to the Executive Director: Corporate Services (Human Resources Management Services Sub-Directorate), PO Box 116, Port Elizabeth 6000 or deliver to the relevant Employment Application Receiving Centre.