Client Service Consultant
Momentum Metropolitan Holdings - Various Areas, Eastern Cape
Closing date yi 13 ka February 2024
- Deliver professional service to clients through various servicing channels (inbound calls, emails, walk-in interactions etc.), responding to their needs, concerns and complaints within agreed Service Level Agreements and legislative and compliance requirements.
- 2-3 years' experience in a call centre or client service environment with proven knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Exposure to the insurance industry (preferred)
- Matric or equivalent,
- Formal qualifications Business related qualification
- On the job training / qualifications
- Product training, Specific licensing or registration
- Verbal and written communication Service orientation
- Problem solving
- Detail oriented Prioritization Teamwork and collaboration Adaptability Display initiative
- Proficient in English and another official South African language (e.g. Afrikaans, Zulu, Xhosa etc.) (preferred) MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Business Area specific products and procedures (preferred)
Skills & Competencies
- Examining Information: Analyses and processes information asks probing questions strives to find solutions to problems, Documenting Facts
- Writes fluently when documenting facts understands arguments logically focuses on finding facts
- Establishing Rapport: Builds rapport and puts people at ease is engaging and welcomes people finds it easy to make friends
- Articulating Information: Is articulate in giving presentations is eloquent and explains things well projects social confidence when articulating information
- Showing Composure: Stays calm and relaxed during events is not worried and tolerates stress levels is composed in dealing with pressure
- Meeting Timescales: Is target focused and meets deadlines is punctual and keeps to schedule is reliable in finishing tasks
- Upholding Standards: Behaves ethically and justly is discreet and maintains confidentiality meets commitments by acting with integrity,
- Taking Action: Takes action to make things happen uses initiative to start things up shows drive and invests personal energy
- Engage with clients and/or intermediaries in a professional manner to resolve all client queries within the Service Level Agreement and quality standards.
- Take ownership of complaints and ensure they are resolved timeously and effectively.
- Provide clients with the relevant information and documentation as required in line with policy guidelines.
- Capture and update client information on relevant system/s, based on data received from the client.
- Accurately complete all administrative and reporting requirements within agreed timeframes.
- Adhere to legislative / compliance requirements in the service process.
- Identify and report process and system failures and enhancements to improve client experience.
- Investigate client queries within the agreed service level and ensure that client receives timeous feedback.
- Escalate client queries to the relevant department or stakeholder.
- Provide accurate information and advice to clients and stakeholders in order to ensure that the client receives the appropriate after sales services.
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service level agreements and in terms of overall customer targets.
- Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas.
- Take ownership for driving career development.
- Contribute to the financial planning process within area.
- Identify opportunities to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect.
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
- While we have tried to ensure the accuracy of the information, Salary Magazine cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions.
- You should always check with the Job Center or employers directly to confirm the details are still accurate before applying.
- If you need further help with this job or any other, please feel free to ask.
- Best of luck with your job application!
- Metropolitan Life, Port Elizabeth and Grahamstown