Mars - Montague Gardens, Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing date ayichazwanga
- The Operations administrator provides first class support to CAP site, ensuring excellence in the space of Indirect buying and general administration.
- At least 2 years administration experience
- Experience with requesting quotations, placing orders, resolving payments will be preferential
Skills & Competencies
- Must have MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Teams and MS Word capabilities
- Diligent, dedicated individual that has meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starter that drives for goal completion - must be able to set own priorities to meet the needs of all customers
- Strong communicator capable & comfortable with cross-collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills
- Team player that understands their contribution to the greater business
- Approachable in receiving procurement requests across all job levels from shop floor to site leadership team
- Great at working in an ambiguous environment
- Ensure all site requests for procurement are followed through as per MARS procedure
- Ensuring all indirect consumables (tools, chemicals, ink, etc.) are accounted for and replenished without affecting the factory production schedules
- Receive all indirect consumables and arrange for appropriate put-away in dedicated areas.
- Research opportunities to improve cost and service delivery within the indirect consumable space, landing savings to the expense budget
- General administration tasks (prepare and circulate monthly site SHE rep meeting minutes, prepare and reconcile expense claims and credit card statements, maintain job observation and operations training matrix,
- Arrange for external training with respect to MHE legal requirements (forklift, scissor lift, far reach truck)
- File and store all training certificates, completed job observations, toolbox talks, credit card expenditure and any other required paperwork
- Any other adhoc tasks required by line manager
- While we have tried to ensure the accuracy of the information, Salary Magazine cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions.
- You should always check with the Job Center or employers directly to confirm the details are still accurate before applying.
- If you need further help with this job or any other, please feel free to ask.
- Best of luck with your job application!