Ward Clerk | Surgical Ward
Life Healthcare - Mthatha, Eastern Cape
Closing date yi 15 ka February 2024
- The successful candidate will contribute towards the optimal functioning of the nursing team through effective: interdepartmental liaising, communication and administrative support to the nursing team.
- General administrative experience – at least 1 year
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) is essential
- Co-ordinating of bookings and patient transport
Skills & Competencies
- Sound communication
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Ensure optimal service levels whilst understanding and striving to achieve targets.
- To ensure the speedy and effective execution of non-nursing activities.
- Attend meetings and in-service training as scheduled.
- Ensuring a safe environment in all areas of the unit through staying up to date with safety standards and protocols.
- Knowledge of emergency plans and actions.
- Elimination of medico legal risks through the correct identification and filing of patient’s documentation.
- Maintenance of a positive appearance and behaviour, within and outside hospital relation.
- Friendly and helpful client service.
- Live up to the Quality principles.
- Confidentiality and discretion during contact with customers and colleagues.
- Ensuring of effective communication between customers and colleagues.
- If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV
- While we have tried to ensure the accuracy of the information, Salary Magazine cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions.
- You should always check with the Job Center or employers directly to confirm the details are still accurate before applying.
- If you need further help with this job or any other, please feel free to ask.
- Best of luck with your job application!
- Life St Mary's Hospital