- To deliver world class service to all Discovery Health Members, Providers, Employer groups, and Brokers by supporting and fully resolving their queries through various channels, primarily over the telephone.
- Matric with Mathematics or Accounting
- Having a achieved a minimum of 50% in English in Matric
- At least 12 months working experience in a customer services environment
Skills & Competencies
- Basic MS Office Skills
- Customer Centric
- Advantageous: The Business Writing Skill
- Servicing all key stakeholders telephonically and via other servicing channels as required until the query has been resolved
- Servicing our members in a customer centric way to ensure that we live by our service principles
- Keeping up to date with product changes to ensure that all key stakeholders are accurately serviced
- Continuously staying abreast of all digital servicing tools within the business and ensuring that the functionality is fully understood
- Achieving and exceeding key performance metrics relating to service delivery
- The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
- As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.