- Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Stores department.
- We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for Stores Clerk, which is based in Lakeside.
- The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader: Stores in Lakeside.
- To issue, receive and maintain inventory levels so that customers receive the right quantity and quality spares, equipment, raw materials and tools as per their specific needs.
- Minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent with Maths
- Stores / inventory management certificate
- 2 years stores experience
- Computer literate.
- Valid Forklift license required
- SAP and Excel experience will be an advantage.
- Clean criminal and credit check
Skills & Competencies
- Customer orientation
- Action planning
- Received and issued inventory
- Solved situational problems
- Enforced and maintained safety and housekeeping standards
- Provided inventory information
- Compiled and issued documentation and reports
- Reported on disposed waste/obsolete material
- Monitored delivery schedules.
- We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
- It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible.
- Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.