- Fixed term contract linked to that of the Political Office Term
- Grade 8
- Relevant experience
- Make and serve tea and coffee
- Wash and dry cups, saucers, glasses and side plates
- Clean cupboards, stove, microwave and fridge
- Provide and replenish water at tables prior to a meeting
- Collect used cups, saucers, glasses, etc. after meeting
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping and washing dishes to keep equipment and facilities sanitary as well as cleaning the offices
- Make sure that own work is in line with work control and safety requirements
- Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
- Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
- The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
- R265 325 - R338 366 per annum (TCTC)
- Tel: 0860 54 3000