City of Cape Town - Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing date yi 16 ka February 2024
- The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity.
- In line with the City's corporate employment equity and diversity strategy, equity policy, plan and targets, preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups.
- Grade 12 (senior certificate)
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Valuations department
- Driver’s license advantageous
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of relevant systems, policies and procedures
- Good communication, verbal and written skills
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and perform under pressure
- Generating correspondence and responses to external enquiries, including worksheets by using Microsoft Office applications
- Reconciling information and correspondence, including research of property information and confirmation of the latest property valuation status.
- Updating SharePoint, records, registers and filing completed documentation
- Making available verified information to facilitate the compilation of statutory reports for submission to line management.
- Advising departmental and other personnel on policies and procedures e.g. standardised external responses to valuation related enquiries
- Facilitating the leading and coordination of working groups to share knowledge and develop plans and strategies on issues of common concern e.g. training of temporary GV objection venue staff
- Facilitate and quality control the scoping of projects e.g. training material
- To assist with customer care functions, administrative functions and training
- To investigate and provide comprehensive responses to complicated valuation related queries
- To monitor and update information on the SAP and GRM systems
- To provide administrative support for General and Supplementary Valuation Roll publication and objection processes
- While we have tried to ensure the accuracy of the information, Salary Magazine cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions.
- You should always check with the Job Center or employers directly to confirm the details are still accurate before applying.
- If you need further help with this job or any other, please feel free to ask.
- Best of luck with your job application!
- FIN 10/24 Ext
- R284 195.00 p.a.
- Valuations department