Bank Better Champion
Capitec - Barkly West, Northern Cape
Closing date ayichazwanga
- We're on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry.
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- No experience required but individual needs to hold a Grade 12 National Certificate
- Ideal: Some client service experience within a retail/ financial/ banking environment
Skills & Competencies
- Basic calculations
- Knowledge of Capitec Bank products and business processes (internal)
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to Detail
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Relating and Networking
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- To welcome clients and coordinate the branch flow through efficient queue functioning, providing excellent client service by assisting clients at the ATM and to complete transactions on any remote or self-service channels.
- While we have tried to ensure the accuracy of the information, Salary Magazine cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions.
- You should always check with the Job Center or employers directly to confirm the details are still accurate before applying.
- If you need further help with this job or any other, please feel free to ask.
- Best of luck with your job application!