Quality Control Lab Analyst
Aspen Pharmacare Holdings - Epping, Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing date ayichazwanga
- Fine Chemicals requires the services of a highly competent QC Lab Analyst for the Quality Control Department.
- To qualify for this position suitable candidates must fulfill the following requirements.
- Formal Tertiary Qualification in Chemistry - National Diploma or BTech. An Equivalent Qualification as per the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) - SAQA would be considered.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) and the manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs).
- Must be computer literate, MS Windows, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, etc.
- Good practical and theoretical knowledge of analytical chemistry.
- Proven problem-solving skills and techniques.
Skills & Competencies
- Good organizational skills, with a hands-on and honest approach.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and excellent report-writing skills.
- Ability to critically evaluate data and work under pressure.
- Ability to perform tasks concurrently even if it means working late or overtime.
- Analysis of equipment cleaning samples, raw materials, in-process, and final bulk product samples according to standard operating procedures and test methods.
- Chemical and Endotoxin testing of Purified Water.
- Assist and sampling of Purified Water when required.
- Carry out analysis and activities in a safe manner in accordance with OHSE and Good Laboratory practice guidelines.
- Analytical support to production as and when analysis feedback is required on samples.
- Complete analysis on time as per set target times and dates.
- Able to work shifts and weekends on a rotational basis.
- Ensure tasks are performed in a manner that is compliant with Good Laboratory Practice and that other Regulatory guidelines are adhered to.
- While we have tried to ensure the accuracy of the information, Salary Magazine cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions.
- You should always check with the Job Center or employers directly to confirm the details are still accurate before applying.
- If you need further help with this job or any other, please feel free to ask.
- Best of luck with your job application!
- Market Related
- Fine Chemicals