- The purpose of this position is for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support to enable efficient and effective planning and implementation of the Effective Data Use grant.
- The primary place of work will be at the AHRI Durban Campus, but the incumbent will be required to make periodic visits to the AHRI, Somkhele Campus.
- Matric Certificate
- 3-year post-school qualification in relevant field
- Must possess a valid South African Code B Driver’s License
- 3 years or more experience in office/ project administration
Skills & Competencies
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Accuracy and precision;
- High computer literacy
- Report writing
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Administration and Office duties
- Setup and Coordination of meetings, workshops and events
- Project Administration, including minute taking
- General Office Areas
- From time to time the candidate may be required to perform other related duties and tasks as authorized by the Line Manager.