Human Capital Administrator (Operations)
Unitrans Recruitment - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Full-Time | Human Resources
An opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator: Operations responsible for forming and maintaining employee records. Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides.
Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
• Provident Fund withdrawals
• Death Claims - Queries are handled in relation to provident fund, medical aid,
• National Bargaining Council agreements, salaries and wages
• Liaising with families, beneficiaries etc
• Render consultative services to all employees on HR practice
• Promote continuous training and update on HR processes
• Provide HR support and ensure accessibility to all employees
• Diploma / NQF level 6
• Up to 3 years