Unitrans Recruitment - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Full-Time | General Work
- An opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Worker (CLEANER) - Johannesburg (Tulisa Park) - Cleaner to ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris.
- Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 11 or below.
Skills & Competencies
- Medically fit
- Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Clean criminal record
- Must have own reliable transport to and from work
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
- Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors.
- Daily cleaning of offices by emptying trash cans, servicing restrooms and wiping down communal surfaces
- Ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris.
- Notify building management of any repairs required.
- Assisting Office staff with making of tea.
- Cleaning of entire premises
- Maintaining environment.
- General housekeeping tasks.
- We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
- It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible.
- Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.