Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Driver Ultra Heavy Vehicle
Unitrans Recruitment - Tulisa Park, Gauteng
Full-Time | Logistics
An opportunity has become available for a high caliber Driver to distribute dangerous goods to various clients. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
• Prepare vehicle for trip and operate Ultra heavy duty vehicles.
• Load, Transport and offloading of vehicles.
• Handle required documentation and perform ancillary duties
• All other reasonable instructions from Supervisor
• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Safe driving record and clean criminal record
• Housekeeping of vehicles, uniform and PPE
• Adhere to promote SOP’s and Safety Procedures
Successfully undergo / complete the following:
• Medical evaluation
• USCS training modules
• Induction processes
• Practical driving evaluation
• Verification of clean criminal record
• Grade 10 Literacy level (Verbally and Numerically literate)
• Code EC driver's license with valid PrDP (DGP)
• 3 years experience driving a Ultra Heavy Vehicle
• Must have experience transporting dangerous goods
• Must be 25 years of age and above
• Must be prepared to work weekends and public holidays
• Defensive driving techniques
• Function and location of vehicle components
• Reporting procedure of emergencies and defects
• Vehicle inspections and operating a fire extinguisher
• Maximizing vehicle cost-effectiveness and efficiency
• Vehicle loading techniques