UNISA Admin Assistants (P12) X41 Johannesburg, Vaal and Ekurhuleni
Closing date yi 15 ka October 2019
- The purpose of this position is to provide quality student administrative support services in the regional offices in order to ensure the smooth administrative functioning thereof and to enhance the student admin support provided to students.
- The incumbent will provide administrative assistance as assigned to all or any of the student admin support activities and initiatives in the region.
- Grade 12 with one (1) year administrative experience
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literacy
- Good Interpersonal, networking and communication skills
- Sound human relations
- Proficient in English and one other official language
- Good listening, speaking, writing and reading skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, accurately and diligently
- Dedication, responsibility and reliability.
- Student Administration Support
- Assumption of duty: As soon as possible
- Salary: Remuneration is commensurate with the seniority of the position
- (012) 441 5737 Ms L Govender
- (012) 441 5766 Ms SN Ntshalintshali
The completed prescribed application form must be accompanied BY
- a COMPREHENSIVE CURRICULUM VITAE and ORIGINAL CERTIFIED COPIES (within the previous six months) of;
- All educational qualifications
- Academic transcripts/records
- Identity document; and
- Proof of SAQA verification of foreign qualifications (if applicable)
- The contact details of three contactable references must be provided.
- The prescribed application form is obtainable from https://www.unisa.ac.za/vacancies
- UNISA is not obliged to fill an advertised position.
- Late, incomplete and incorrect applications will not be considered.
- Appointments will be made in accordance with Unisa’s Employment Equity Plan and other applicable legislation.
We welcome applications from persons with Disabilities
- Applications must be submitted in an envelope clearly marked with the name of the relevant Department, the position applied for and the reference number of the position
- If you apply for more than one position, each application must be in a separate envelope.
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at the following regional offices
- Sunnyside Campus: Building 14, Information Desk Ground Floor
- Ekurhuleni RSC: Corner R51 and Brazil Street, Daveyton Campus, Reception
- Johannesburg RSC: All applications for Johannesburg can be hand delivered at one of the mentioned offices.
- Vaal Office RSC: Hangar BuildingCorner Voortrekker & Rhodes Avenue Vereeniging,1st Floor
- Florida RSC: Science Campus, Cnr Christiaan de Wet & Pioneer Streets, Florida, Phapha Building, 2nd Floor
- All applications should reach UNISA before 16h00 on the closing date.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within two months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was not successful.
- Postal Applications must be posted to Unisa, Attention Mrs L Govender, PO Box 392, Unisarand, 0003 on or before the closing date.