Debt Collections Agents
Truworths - Pretoria, Gauteng
Full-Time | Call Centre
Closing date yi 15 ka January 2022
- Our Customer Services department requires people with a real passion for retail and commitment to a high level of customer service, to work in our Debt Collection Department as a Debt Collector.
- Matric or equivalent qualification.
- Previous relevant experience (collections experience) is advantageous.
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literate (Excel, Word).
- Multi lingual beneficial.
- Is a willing, enthusiastic & active participant.
- Eager to learn new skills.
- Patient and tolerant.
- Competitive and a desire to succeed.
- Focus and the ability to concentrate for long periods.
- Persistent and assertive.
- The ability to work in a competitive and stressful environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Punctuality and good attendance.
- Honestly and trustworthy.
- Adapt to change quickly, in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand and adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures
- Advises customer of total due amount (arrears + instalment due).
- Asks for immediate payment/confirm PTP.
- Confirms when next payment will be.
- Confirms salary date and ensure correlations between salary date, PTP date and date last paid.
- Advises customer of the relevant consequences of non-payment or benefits of making payment.
- Negotiate for total due/Multiple PTPs.
- Offers the option to pay via credit card and explain benefits of paying via credit card.
- Offer a debit order and explain benefits of a debit order payment.
- All info updated correctly and correct action codes used.
- We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
- It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible.
- Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 28 ka December 2021