Agents: Customer Service (Motor Industry) X4 Positions
Tracker - Rosslyn, Pretoria, Gauteng
Contract | Customer Service
Closing date yi 27 ka June 2022
- TRACKER requires the services of a Customer Care Agent (Fixed Term Contract) at our Contact Centre in Rosslyn.
- This position requires a candidate who can deliver differential customer service to internal and external Customers.
- 1 Year Customer Service experience in the Motor Industry
Skills & Competencies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong judgment ability
- Attention to details
- Computer Literate
- Nissan background/experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Sales Force Lightning, SAP and eNews Systems will be advantageous
- Any additional Qualifications would be advantageous
- Handle inbound and outbound calls related to customer complaints and enquiries.
- Remain abreast of the latest Nissan products.
- Ensure a high standard of detailed information regarding case and information management.
- Maintain regular internal communications with dealers, customers and internal departments.
- Facilitate the complete process of resolving the customer query/complaint, including regular customer follow up.
- Follow up with dealers/ customers/ and all other involved parties on a daily basis.
- Ensure dealer and customer satisfaction at all times, as far as possible, relating to the issue at hand.
- To liaise/ mediate with dealers on behalf of customers.
- To assist with any ad hoc duties as requested.
- The ability to operate independently as well as in a team in a highly pressurized and target driven environment.
- To be self-driven and motivated and to demonstrate initiative and a high energy level.
- To have a positive attitude in difficult circumstances.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 18 ka June 2022