Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Graduate Debt Administrators X5
- This role is responsible for the day to day administration of debtor procedures according to The Bevco's Credit Policy, including collection of cash for goods sold on credit, as well as timeous allocation of receipts to customer’s accounts.
- This role will report to the Head of Credit/Collections.
- Grade 12.
- Financial national diploma or equivalent.
Skills & Competencies
- Systematic Approach
- Readiness to learn
- Result & Goal orientation
- Professional Expertise
- Service orientation
- Success orientation
- Responsible to allocate customer receipts and credit notes of customer’s accounts on a daily basis
- Monitoring of daily customer receipts suspense accounts and allocating and tracing unknown receipts to specific customers.
- Responsible for the processing of claims; discounts and rebates to the customer’s accounts after approval by relevant sales team, based on approval levels.
- Responsible to monitor debtors aging which includes obtaining age analysis reports; identifying overdue accounts; contacting customers on an on-going daily basis; making appropriate notes on system; drafting and sending letters of demand to customers and sales. Work closely with HOD of Credit and Collections to continuously improve DSOs (Days Sales Outstanding), to enable LGB to meet our cashflow targets
- Daily/weekly interaction with sales teams on their problem accounts as well as on how we can support volume growth
- Responsible for providing feedback on overdues to HOD of Credit and Collections, who will collate age analysis and comments for submission to CFO and CEO daily.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of debtor’s statements which includes extracting receipts; comparing and identifying differences between customer statements; following up with customers and providing detail for reporting purposes.
- Daily interaction with orders team in terms of customers credit status prior to delivery.
- Responsible for the resolution of other general debtors account queries on a daily basis and any other adhoc debtors control activity.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 20 ka May 2020