Telesure Part Sourcer Fourways
Closing date yi 16 ka October 2019
- The Part Sourcer contributes to the organizational goals by finding the best priced quality parts at the lowest possible price in order to drive down repair costs, ensuring suggested parts are used and achieving company cost savings by doing this.
- Must have Grade 12/ Matric
- At least 1 years experience in a parts store or dealership (sales, procurement)
- Sound knowledge of motor vehicle makes, models and parts (fitment and quality)
- Experience in a panel shop (desirable)
Skills & Competencies
- MS Office Negotiation and sales skills
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Contacting different suppliers to find the required part at the lowest price to ensure good quality costs deals to the customer and Telesure.
- Facilitate the completion of settled claims by ensuring that suggested sourced parts are still available and liaising with suppliers and repairers ensuring that the suggested sourced part is used by the repairer.
- In cases where additional parts are requested, contact different suppliers to find the required part(s) at the lowest price to ensure good quality costs deals to the customer and Telesure.
- Investigating the validity of price differenced logged on sourced parts to ensure the repairer has procured and used the suggested parts at the suggested price. Approving or rejecting a price difference based on the investigation of the quotation in question.
- Identify trends in quality and fitment, maintain records and report on findings.
- Maintaining relationships with repairers to ensure open communications, and facilitate the use of suggested sourced parts.
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers and internal customers ensuring compliance to SLAs to measure established service standards and hold them accountable to it.
- Deliver the Telesure Service Way through personal effort.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 9 ka October 2019