Stefanutti Stocks Estimating Administrator Germiston
Closing date yi 18 ka October 2019
- An experienced Estimator Administrator who can work without supervision within a construction environment is required to fill this post.
- 3-5 years Secretarial / Administration experience with at least a Matric Certificate
- Receive all Bills of Quantities and record details in Tender Record Book.
- Split Bill of Quantities by extracting sub-trades and drawing up list of sundry materials required.
- Distribution of Bill of Quantities
- distribute extracts of Bill of Quantities to suppliers
- liaise with Estimators regarding sub-contractors to be approached for pricing.
- Price Bill of Quantities:
- receive quotations by telephone, fax or mail
- check that the correct items have been priced and transpose same to the contract file.
- Check Bill imported into CCS corresponds with hard copy Bill received from QS
- .Design and maintain all documentation relating to Corporate information, for use in presentations and reports.
- Fax, copy and bind documents and presentations as required.
- Type and distribute tender results within 1 working day of receipt of results.
- Update sub-contractor listings on a monthly basis.
- Type reports, tender documentation and general correspondence.
- Distribute reports on current workload and new contract awards on a monthly basis.
- Maintain and update BBBEE Scorecard and documentation as required
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 9 ka October 2019