Office Administrator (C2)
South African Post Bank - Pretoria, Gauteng
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date yi 17 ka January 2022
- Under limited supervision, responsible primarily for rendering high-level secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) and Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO).
- Grade 12 plus a Secretarial/ Administration Diploma/ Certificate (NQF Level 5).
- A national diploma or degree related to the above will be an added advantage.
- Three (3) years’ experience as Office Administrator/Personal Assistant.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to manage calendars and effectively maintain records and files
- Computer skills at an advanced level is essential
- Excel knowledge and application is essential
- Communication and interpersonal relations
- Planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- High ethical standards
- Manage the Chief HR Officer and Chief Risk Officer ‘s electronic diaries
- Manage and follows up on urgent emails to ensure they are actioned accordingly.
- Screen telephone calls, channel when necessary
- Schedule meetings and secure meeting room.
- Prepare necessary documentation for scheduled meetings
- Assist all preparations for presentations and reports by CRO and CHRO
- Taking minutes in meetings and distributing to the relevant role players.
- Collecting and collating information for CRO and CHRO’s signature and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Follow up on meetings / appointments with internal and external stakeholders.
- Welcomes visitors on arrival at the reception and arrangement of parking
- Coordinates / prepares refreshments
- Arranges flights, accommodation and car hire.
- Prepares travel requisitions
- Quality check all documents going out of the Office of the CRO and CHRO
- Acting as liaison between external stakeholders, Postbank Management, Staff and responds to basic queries on behalf of the CRO and CHRO
- Arrange / perform ad hoc tasks for management
- Coordinates stationery requirements for the Unit to ensure sufficient stationery is available at all times.
- Assists with other administrative duties as and when required
- If you wish to apply, please forward your Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Please indicate in the subject line the position you are applying for.
- If you do not hear from the South African Postbank SOC Limited or its Agent within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- The South African Postbank SOC Limited reserves the right not to fill the positions or to re-advertise the positions at any time.
- The South African Postbank SOC Limited is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially with regard to race, gender and disability.
- In compliance with the banks employment equity plans, first preference will be given to candidates from designated groups.
- Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 10 ka January 2022