South African Police Service Financial Services Student Intern: Financial Services at the stations X8 Various Areas
Closing date yi 28 ka February 2020
- The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Gauteng Province.
- The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be in possession of an applicable N6 certificate in in Financial Management / Business Management / Public Administration. Need practical experience in order to finalize qualification. Must have a letter from the Institution of Higher learning/TVET for experiential learning.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
- Administrative functions in relation to budget management;
- Salaries and maintenance, claims and expenditure management;
- Co-ordinating the station budget;
- Maintaining the budget and coordinate the expenditure of sections and units;
- Verifying payroll printout, monitor the utilization of funds;
- Compliance with the prescripts of National Treasury.
- Only the official Application Form for the Graduate Recruitment Scheme (available on the SAPS website) will be accepted.
- All instructions on the application form must be adhered to.
- Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the Application Form.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, National Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications with statement of results obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application.
- Certified copies should not be older than 6 months.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
- Applications must be posted/hand delivered timeously.
- Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- The closing date for all applications is 2020-02-28.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- All short-listed candidates will undergo a personal interview.
- Short-listed applicants may be subjected to vetting.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 4 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 months Internship Contract.
- Graduate Recruitment Scheme in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
- Colonel Mathabatha - 011 274 7477
- Captain Mabitsela - 011 274 7507
- Intern Njovuyalema - 011 274 7479
- Sunnyside Ref Number: GP INT 60/2020
- Dobsonville Ref Number: GP INT 61/2020
- Magalies Ref Number: GP INT 62/2020
- Meadowlands Ref Number: GP INT 63/2020
- Hillbrow Ref Number: GP INT 64/2020
- Alexandra Ref Number: GP INT 65/2020
- PTA Central Ref Number: GP INT 66/2020
- Randfontein Ref Number: GP INT 67/2020
- Postal address: 16 Empire Rd Parktown
- Physical address: 16 Empire Road, Parktown, Johannesburg (Office no GE 004)
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 13 ka February 2020