South African Police Service Administrative Intern: Internal Audit: HRM X2 Pretoria
Closing date yi 28 ka February 2020
- The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Component: Internal Audit.
- The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management / Public Administration and Management / Business Administration / Office Administration / Office Management and Technology / Labour Relations, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level or relevant qualification in the field of the post.
- Maintaining effective strategic human resource management;
- Administer effective Personnel Management practices within the Division;
- Implementation of Human Resource Utilization (HRU) programs and procedures;
- Human Resource Development (HRD) programmes and ensure development and utilization of personnel. General office administration.
- Only the official Application Form for the Graduate Recruitment Scheme (available on the SAPS website) will be accepted.
- All instructions on the application form must be adhered to.
- Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the Application Form.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, National Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications with statement of results obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application.
- Certified copies should not be older than 6 months.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
- Applications must be posted/hand delivered timeously.
- Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- The closing date for all applications is 2020-02-28.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- All short-listed candidates will undergo a personal interview.
- Short-listed applicants may be subjected to vetting.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 4 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 months Internship Contract.
- Graduate Recruitment Scheme in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
- Capt. Dhlamini/AC Makhopochane - 012 393 4524/012 393 3305
- IA INT 16/2020
- For attention: Lieutenant Colonel LF Seletela
- The Section Head: Corporate Support, National Head Office, 233 Opera Plaza Building: Corner Pretorius Street and Bank Lane, Pretoria
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 13 ka February 2020