Administrator: Human Resources
South African Bank Note Company - Pretoria, Gauteng
Full-Time | Human Resources
Closing date yi 31st ka January 2022
- To provide administrative support for the end-to-end human resources (HR) value chain in order to deliver world class customer service within the South African Bank Note Company (SABN) in line with our people proposition.
- Matric and National Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Certificate in payroll system (Sage VIP)
- 3 -5 years’ experience in Human Resources / Payroll administrative role
Skills & Competencies
- HR Payroll Systems
- HR policies and procedures
- Computer Literacy
- Time management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Process appointment of all staff and ensure accurate information is captured in the HR information system
- Provide support on the use of relevant HR information systems to ensure staff members self-sufficiency
- Adhere to governance and risk management processes in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Administer employee benefits, ensure efficient delivery of information and service to staff members and third-party service providers
- To process and administer terminations and ensure all exit documentation are accurately maintained
- Administer, monitor and manage the study aid and bursary applications
- Administer and process all HR invoices for payment
- Generate accurate HR reports required by the business
- Should you not hear from us within 10 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- SABN reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised.
- Prospective applicants must be willing to undergo a series of assessments and security clearance process as prescribed by the National Key Point Act.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 18 ka January 2022