Servest Careers - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The purpose of this position is to Provide Facilities Management solutions for new business opportunities based on fully Integrated Facilities management principles. This will include the design specification, commercial framework, price methodologies and developing of relevant Facilities Management pricing models.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Benchmark current services against best practices as well as current market trends which include cost competitiveness.
- Research FM market to establish customer service demand trends and develop customised solutions which are tailored to customer needs. Work closely with Sales departments to establish potential client demands.
- Work closely with Sales team to develop new service offerings based on customer demand analysis with the core focus on competitive advantage and to boost sales potential.
- Explore and implement new innovative solutions which can be integrated into service offerings that will unlock real value to prospect clients at competitive pricing.
- Develop customised Facilities Management solutions during the bid process based on RFP scope.
- Analyse the Commercial aspects of new business opportunities during the RFP stage and determine risk and risk mitigation actions.
- Develop pricing methodologies for new bids through data analysis within existing service contracts and benchmarking.
- Develop pricing models which are aligned with best practice approach for relevant business opportunity.
- Pricing compilation for multi - service offerings and presentation to key business Stakeholders.
- Financial and revenue assessment of proposed bids.
- This person should have a successful track record of at least 8 - 10 years in Facilities Management Solutions.
- Will have an in depth understanding of both Technical FM and Soft Services.
- Will have experience of designing integrated FM solutions to meet client needs.
- Will have at least 8 - 10 years’ experience of bringing together complex FM / Multi-Service bids and tenders, with relevant costing.
- Grade 12
- National Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Commerce
- Facilities Management certification advantageous; Facilities management sales environment; Understanding of the Commercial, Industrial and Mining sectors .
- Financial Modelling skills
- 5 years high performance sales experience
- Computer literacy on MS Office Packages (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Own reliable vehicle with a valid driver’s license