Santam Underwriting Clerk Illovo, Johannesburg
Closing date ayichazwanga
- Underwriting of new and renewal Collective schemes business (residential and commercial sectional title schemes/property owners associations).
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Address and resolve client / broker enquiries.
- Understand and interpret different instructions received, example endorsement requests.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in an insurance environment.
- FAIS accreditations advantageous.
- Commercial Policy knowledge.
Skills & Competencies
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to function independently and under pressure.
- Deadline driven.
- High attention to detail.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Data processing and numerical skills.
- Conflict resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of stake holders and maintain confidentiality.
- Proactive/ability to use own initiative/innovative.
- Effective time management skills.
- Process thinking.
- Deciding and initiating action.
- Working with and leading people.
- Relating and networking.
- Persuading and influencing.
- Presenting and communicating information.
- Learning and researching.
- Coping with pressures and setback.
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives.
- Logical and analytical thinking.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Client/ Broker interaction.
- Capture and administer client data.
- Capture new policies on Kindle system.
- Adherence to TCF and POPI regulations.
- Address and resolve enquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain relationships and communication between internal and external stakeholders.
- Compliance adherence.
- Service lever agreement adherence.
- Maintain individual targets as agreed.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 8 ka November 2019