Administrative Assistant: OWM & OQA
Quality Council for Trades and Occupations - Hatfield, Pretoria, Gauteng
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date yi 4th ka February 2022
- To provide administrative support to the Director: Cluster 2 and the OQM and OQA Managers in the cluster.
- A recognised minimum three (3) years Occupational Qualification, National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (minimum NQF Level 6).
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in Administration.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- SharePoint experience will be an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Must have knowledge in Public Service and QCTO mandates and strategies, education system and pedagogy, Post school education framework, relevant Government wide legislation e.g. National Qualifications Framework Act, Post school education framework, QCTO business strategies and goals, QCTO Services, QCTO business processes and value chain and QCTO policies, procedures and regulations.
- Skills Must have skills in Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing, Computer literate, Microsoft office proficient, Strong administrative, Organisational and general office management, Time management, Planning and organising, Ability to act with discretion, Neat and tidy in the work environment and on the personal appearance and Customer Service
- Perform administrative duties;
- Perform secretarial duties;
- Participate as an active member of the QCTO;
- Apply QCTO Values.
- Applications must be accompanied by:
- I. The QCTO Application for Employment Form obtainable on the website at www.qcto.org.za under the “JOIN US” tab or https://www.qcto.org.za/joinus.html
- II. The fully completed and signed QCTO Application for Employment Form must be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as originally certified copies of all academic qualification(s) including the ID and valid driver’s license
- Certified copies must not be older than 6 months by the closing date of this advert.
- Names, email addresses and contact numbers of three (03) work related referees should be provided.
- Applications that fail to comply with ALL or any of the requirements stated in a), b) and c) above will be automatically disqualified.
- Appointment of a successful candidate is subject to verification of qualifications and where necessary, other verifications such as criminal record. By submitting your application, you are in agreement that the QCTO will conduct reference/confirmatory check/s with your previous employer/s.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Faxed and emailed applications will not be accepted and will be automatically disqualified.
- For further enquiries regarding the position advertised, please contact Ms. T Makhubela/Ms L Seema at 012 003 1800.
- QCTO 193
- R176 310.00 – R207 681.00 (Excluding Benefits)
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 18 ka January 2022