Secretary: Executive Support
Public Protector South Africa - Pretoria, Gauteng
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 21 ka January 2022
- The candidate will assist the Chief of Staff and Senior Manager: Executive Support
- A three (3) year qualification in Office Management/Public Administration/Business Administration/Management Assistant/Secretarial Services or any other 3-year administration related qualification
- One (1) year relevant experience in a similar environment
- Excellent typing and organizational skills; proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, experience of e-mail and internet are essential
Skills & Competencies
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organise work well
- Delivery and service orientated
- Good customer service skills
- Good telephone etiquette and ethical conduct
- Excellent writing skills and attention to details
- Good interpersonal relations
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to manage many tasks at once, work against short deadlines and to remain calm and focused
- High level of professionalism
- Secretarial and administrative functions, typing, copying and filing of letters, reports and memorandums
- Answer and screen all incoming calls
- Follow up on all submissions of the Chief of Staff and Senior Manager: Executive Support
- Managing the diary and the In- and Out-trays of the Chief of Staff and Senior Manager: Executive Support
- Preparing for meetings of the Chief of Staff and Senior Manager: Executive Support
- Coordinating and managing all activities related to meetings of the Chief of Staff and Senior Manager: Executive Support i.e. invites, booking of venue, refreshments, packs/documents for meetings, agenda and taking minutes
- Quality assurance of documents received for the Chief of Staff and Senior Manager: Executive Support
- Coordinate stationery, goods and services and the distribution thereof
- Assist with Coordination of the Unit’s events
- Sort, edit, record and distribute correspondence
- Making travel arrangements and any other duties as required from time to time and facilitate the completion of GRNs
- Please direct your application, stating the relevant reference number as follows: For the attention of Mr T Khunou by email.
- Please quote the reference number and position applying for on the email subject line.
- All appointments will be done in terms of the Public Protector Act and a 12-month probation period which may be extended to 18 months will be applicable.
- The successful candidate will be expected to sign the secrecy declaration form and a performance agreement within 2 months of accepting the position.
- All successful candidates will have to undergo security clearance and vetting.
- The Public Protector South Africa reserves the right not to fill the vacancies.
- Applications must be accompanied by a covering letter with a detailed CV, 3 contactable references, recently certified (within 6 months) copies of qualifications (matric certificates, certificates of qualifications), a valid Driver’s License (where required) and ID document.
- Applications not complying with the above will be disqualified.
- Correspondences will be limited to the short-listed candidates.
- Should you not be contacted within 2 months, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
- The Public Protector South Africa is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and is committed to the achievement and maintenance of representivity (race, gender and disability).
- Preference will be given to the candidates whose appointment or promotion meets the requirements for Employment Equity representivity in the Institution.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- PPSA 21/01/2022
- R176 310.00 plus benefits
- Mr T Khunou, tel (012) 366 7031 or 067 776 2320
- 21 January 2022, 16:30
Download Full Vacancy
Aplaya nge Email
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 10 ka January 2022