Supply Chain Management Admin Assistant (Contract Management)
Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority - Centurion, Gauteng
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date yi 16 ka May 2022
- The Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSiRA) with its head office in Eco Park - Centurion is the statutory body regulating the private security industry in South Africa. PSiRA is looking for dynamic experienced and suitably qualified professionals to take up these challenging positions.
- It is the intention of the Authority to promote representative through the filling of these positions.
- Degree/ National Diploma in Supply Chain Management with (Contract Management as a Subject or Module) or equivalent coupled with 2 to 3 years’ experience in Contract Management or Supply Chain Management environment
- Driver’s License.
Skills & Competencies
- Have good negotiation and procurement skills.
- Knowledge of procurement policies and procedures.
- Must have knowledge on all types of contracts, contract management and administration.
- Technical Skills and knowledge on contracts.
- Ability to work under pressure, understanding of legal terms, strong communication skills, be a self-starter and result driven, work according to time scales, good business acumen, be admin orientated, problem solving skills, customer orientation, exercising judgement, pro-active orientation, be able to pay attention to details, professionalism, analytical skills, be independent and have integrity.
- Contract Management: Maintain and keep the contract list complete and accurate;
- Ensure that contracts are in place for all relevant services
- Compile and draft Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in engagement with users and Legal Services
- Ensure that SLAS are in place for all contracted services
- Evaluate and monitors contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations
- Manage the contract’s intent, compliance, keep track of delivery and performance
- Manage changes (additions, modifications and deletions) to the contracts with the suppliers and business units
- Keep track of changes and updates to contract documentation
- Negotiate, Administer, Extend, Terminate and Renegotiate contracts with suppliers
- Ensure that all contracted commitments and critical deliverables are met
- Ensure that Legal Services division is consulted regarding contractual non-performances
- Ensure that expired contracts do not continue running without written approval
- Manage the contract risk register and escalate risks and issues as required
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports and other data to determine reasonability of prices
- Engage Legal Services regarding complaints occurring in performance of contracts
- Facilitation and formulation of Special Conditions of the contract for inclusion in bids
- Maintain the Procurement Plan List and ensure annual target are achieved.
- R216 862 basic salary p/a plus benefits
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 12 ka May 2022