Office of the Chief Justice Registrar’s Clerk Pretoria
Closing date yi 28 ka February 2020
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
Skills & Competencies
- Computer skills;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal);
- Good interpersonal and Public Relation skills;
- Good Administration and Organisational skills;
- Customer Service skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Additional Competencies, which may be of advantage: paralegal qualification, knowledge of court process and procedure.
- Render efficient and effective support services to the Court;
- Issuing of Court process at General Office, case management duties; render counter service duties /functions.
- Prepare, analyse and submit Court statistics;
- Maintain and keep all registers for Civil and Criminal matters;
- Filing and archiving of both Civil and Criminal process;
- Attending to case management and set down notices;
- Act as a liaison between Judges and Legal Practitioners;
- Requisitioning of accused persons from prison.
- Attend to correspondence and enquiries from the public and stakeholders.;
- Prepare and send cases to transcribers for appeal and review purposes; attend to complaints from prisoners and members of the public; administrative duties in respect of mental health, petition, review and appeal matters;
- Act as a liaison between Registrar and Legal Practitioners, provide administrative support in general as requested by the Chief Registrar, Court Manager and Supervisor.
- Shortlisted candidates must be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification processes, including a competency assessment for Senior Management Service.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
- The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document (no copies of certified copies are allowed; certification should not be more than three months old).
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date, as well as applications received via fax or email, will NOT be considered or accepted.
- R173 703 per annum.
- The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Ms T Mbalekwa Tel No: (011) 335 0404
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to:
- Postal address: Private Bag X7, Johannesburg, 2000
- Hand deliver applications to: 12th floor, Cnr Pritchard and Kruis Street, Johannesburg.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 14 ka February 2020