Intern - Supply Chain
National Heritage Council - Hatfield, Pretoria, Gauteng
Internship | Supply Chain/Procurement
Closing date yi 25th ka June 2022
- Recently graduated and never employed young graduate willing to learn in a fast pace environment.
- Gauteng based applicants will only be considered.
- Three (3) year completed tertiary qualification in Supply Chain Management/Financial Accounting
- A Postgraduate degree will be advantageous
Skills & Competencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft office-word, excel and outlook
- Communication (written & verbal) skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Record keeping
- Be able to work in a team and independently
- Ensuring that the Supply Chain Management policies are adhered to
- Receiving and processing requests for procurement of goods and/or services
- Facilitating sittings of the bid committee and maintaining bid records
- Following up on procurement requests with the relevant line management
- Conduct market research where required
- Update and manage the supplier database
- Perform contract administration activities
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the mentor
- Email CV.
- Should you not hear from us two weeks after closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
- 24 Months
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 15 ka June 2022