Junior Complaints Officer
National Credit Regulator - Midrand, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Full-Time | Law
Closing date yi 7 ka July 2020
- The successful candidate must hold a relevant diploma/degree in legal, business management or equivalent qualification, and at least 1 year experience in a similar position within a commercial credit environment.
Skills & Competencies
- National Credit Act.
- Complaints resolution processes.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong personal and professional ethics.
- Team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, administrative skills.
- Ability to work under immense pressure.
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Results driven.
- Effectively evaluate complaints relating to allegations of non-compliance with the National Credit Act.
- Implementing an in-house complaints handling process in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- In evaluating complaints, provide and maintain a high level of quality work.
- Report writing.
- Establish and maintain good relations with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Participating in team activities aimed at improving customer satisfaction and business performance.
- The National Credit Regulator is an equal opportunity organisation which offers competitive market related packages.
- Suitable persons should send a detailed CV quoting the relevant reference number.
- Correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates.
- The National Credit Regulator reserves the right not to make an appointment
- R103 300 – R185 900 maximum
Download Full Vacancy
Aplaya nge Email
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 30 ka June 2020