Retail Filling Assistant
Linde - Carletonville, Gauteng
Full-Time | Retail
Closing date yi 17 ka January 2022
- The purpose of the role is to load and offload cylinders and welding products, small LPG cylinder filling, safe storing and handling of cylinders and welding products and ensuring that the yard, filling area and sales office are always kept neat and tidy.
- The successful incumbent will be in possession of a matric certificate as the person will be trained to take on more responsibility
Skills & Competencies
- The person should have an energetic mindset
- A quick learner attitude and good communication skills would be a plus
- You should have good English reading and writing skills
- Remark: Please take note that the successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment medical before any offer of employment can be made
- Loading and offloading of cylinders and welding products of customers as well as Afrox delivery vehicles
- Responsible for the safe storing and handling of cylinders and welding products ensuring that we have no accidents
- Filling small cylinders using the filling machines and scales as per Afrox standards
- Taking responsibility for the housekeeping of the yard, filling area and sales office by ensuring that these areas are kept clean always
- Assisting the Retail Centre Supervisor with the running of the Centre’s safety programme
- Rendering quality and efficient service to customers by meeting their agreed requirements
- Assisting with the control of Inventory, cylinders and welding products, by ensuring that products are correctly received, issued and counted therefore eliminating inventory losses
- We are looking forward to receiving your complete application via our online job market.
- The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the Company.
- It is the Company’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s) with a candidate whose transfer / promotion / appointment will promote representativity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw posts, if by doing so, the interests of the Company will be best served.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 6 ka January 2022