Legal Aid SA - Braamfontein, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Full-Time | Payroll
Closing date yi 1st ka February 2022
- Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position.
- The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis.
- The position is based in Braamfontein.
- Matric and a recognised 3-year tertiary qualification in Finance or Human Resources.
- More than 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- Plus, two (2) years SAP experience in payroll and HR module.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent analytical, organisation, management and leadership skills, business acumen and the ability to deal with ambiguity and meet demanding deadlines.
- Financial and HR management skills to manage the payroll function within Legal Aid SA.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Able to create ‘functional integration’ within the Finance department, National Office departments and local offices.
- In depth knowledge of SAP Payroll System and how to implement and leverage these within a matrix business environment:
- Working knowledge of PFMA, National Treasury Regulations, Legal Aid SA Act and all other relevant employment statutes,
- Functional ability in utilisation of electronic systems and technologies.
- Administer the payroll process to ensure accurate and efficient output.
- Assist in the administration of salary and third party payments.
- Preparation and distribution of payslips to employees.
- Assist in the processing of garnishee orders and stop orders.
- Interface with HR Administration regarding the processing of all deductions in payroll.
- Maintain all payroll records, reports, records, computations and audits, working closely with internal and external auditors to ensure compliance with relevant tax laws, government regulations and internal policies.
- Provide ongoing assistance to employee’s inquiries and information requests in all payroll matters.
- A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 01 February 2022, quoting the reference number FIN/PO/14/01/2022 in the subject line or apply online.
- Preference will be given to candidates in terms of the Legal Aid SA Employment Equity Plan.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Legal Aid SA reserves the right not to appoint.
- Eulender Mafolo, Tel: 011 877 2000
- R211 713.00 per annum plus benefits
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 14 ka January 2022