Legal Aid SA Office Assistant Johannesburg
Closing date yi 7 ka April 2020
- To create a clean physical environment and render office services as and when required.
- A recognised Grade 12 Certificate.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Serve legal practitioners and other Local Office staff by providing excellent office support services such as messenger duties.
- Ensure that reports and documentation are sent/delivered to the right people, timeously.
- Maintain an incoming/outgoing fax register per required format.
- Incoming mail handled in accordance with Legal Aid SA administrative procedures.
- All documentation to be correctly/accurately filed.
- Switchboard to be manned at all times and proper telephone etiquette to be adhered to at all times.
- Daily collection and posting of mail.
- Transporting Legal Aid SA staff members to courts/Provincial or National Office as per Legal Aid SA relevant Transport/Fleet Management policy/procedures.
- A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 07 April 2020, quoting the reference number JHB/OA/20/03/2020 in the subject line or apply online.
- Enquiries to Freddy Raseote, Tel: 011 870 1480
- Preference will be given to candidates in terms of the Legal Aid SA Employment Equity Plan.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- R145 281 plus benefits per annum (Level 04)
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 25 ka March 2020