Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Employer: Independent Communications Authority of South Africa Ndawoni: Centurion Province: Gauteng
- To administrate and maintain the supplier database and to provide supplier information to the buyers.
- To ensure that the supplier database is maintained according to the National Treasury Regulations.
- The successful candidate will report to the Supervisor: Procurement.
- Relevant National Diploma / Advanced Certificate in Accounting / Finance or Supply Chain Management or related fields (NQF level 6)
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Data Capturing, Administration, Customer Service, Finance or Logistics.
Skills & Competencies
- Results driven
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communicator (written and verbal/presentation skills)
- Client Focus
- influential and ability to work independently.
- Supply Database Forms
- B-BBEE and Tax Clearance Certificates
- Maintain Supplier Database
- Disposal Management
- General Administration and Filing.
- ICASA is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
- If you do not hear from us within three months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- It is also the responsibility of the applicant to obtain evaluation and certification of the Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- ICASA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Appointment is subject to a positive security clearance, verification of the applicant’s documents (Qualifications) and reference checks.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
- CVs from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.
- R384 635