Graduate Monitoring and Evaluation
Independent Communications Authority of South Africa - Centurion, Gauteng
Internship | Finance
Closing date yi 16 ka July 2020
- The ICASA Graduate Development Programme is a twenty-four (24) months intensive development programme commencing in September 2020.
- This programme provides an opportunity for newly qualified graduates as well as unemployed graduates to gain valuable practical working experience and theoretical training while earning a salary, enabling them to build the foundation for a successful career in the Information and Communications Technology Industry.
- The Graduate intake at ICASA is impacted by a number of variables which include both the South African skills market and the organisation’s skills needs.
- Must be a South African citizen; and
- Completed a Degree or Honours Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation / Economics / Public Policy / Financial Management or Public Administration from a recognised institution of higher learning.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Understanding of integration of new media and traditional media
- General knowledge of Communications, Marketing, graphic design
- Highly creative thinker
- Ability to work in a team
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Computer literate
- Working knowledge of any design suite
- An assertive individual
- A supporting structure of coaches will guide our Graduates through their training by providing help for challenges at work.
- The Graduates’ performance will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and assistance will be provided throughout the programme as well as career guidance for future endeavors.
- To apply for the Graduate Development Programme – Human Resources, please visit https://www.icasa.org.za/pages/Careers and select Graduate Human Resources;
- Required documents: Curriculum Vitae (CV); Motivational Letter; Academic Records; and Evidence of significant extra-curricular activities that demonstrate drive and interpersonal skills;
- ICASA is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment; and
- Applications close on 16 July 2020.
- Our recruitment team will review all applications;
- Applicants who meet requirements will be invited for an interview;
- Applicants who are successful at interview stage, may be required to complete psychometric assessments; and
- Successful candidates will be accepted into ICASA’s Graduate Development Programme and given a twenty-four (24) month contract.
- Total Cost to Company Package of R169,842.00 per annum.
Download Full Vacancy
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 30 ka June 2020