Administration Clerks X2
Gauteng Department of Health - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 10 ka May 2021
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- 0 -2 years’ relevant experience.
- A valid driving licence will be an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Computer certificate/computer literate.
- Good customer service.
- This position requires an individual who is strongly able to provide administrative support to the team.
- An individual required for this position must be confident and consistent in managing a busy workload.
- Must possess good office organizational skills.
- Possess the ability and skills of anticipating and meeting the needs of a busy office.
- Good Communication skill – verbal, non-verbal and written skills.
- High level of typing skills, full MS office drafting of letters and submission.
- Ability to use own initiative and meet deadlines when required.
- Motivated, ambitious with good interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Diligent and a committed individual.
- Knowledge and understanding of Batho Pele principles.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Monitoring and ordering of office supplies.
- Dealing with queries quickly and professionally.
- Maintenance of own office equipment, asset handling and maintenance.
- Performing errands that assist daily office function.
- Typing of documents, reports and correspondence as required.
- Tracking of documents that were delivered and/or collected.
- Facilitation of students registration, preparation of students documents and management of student records.
- Ensuring proper filing takes place.
- Participate in students orientation and graduation ceremonies.
- Generate, maintain and update student records.
- Compiling of students pre-completion records.
- Preparation of examination venues according to Examination pathway.
- The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability.
- Applications should be submitted strictly online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/ and it should be accompanied by a fully completed new Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of qualifications, Identity and valid driver’s licence.
- Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- No hand-delivered, faxed, or e-mailed applications will be accepted.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- The Department reserves the right not to make appointment(s) to the advertised post(s).
- For assistance with online applications please email your query to [email protected]
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged.
- If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
- R173 703.00 (per annum excluding benefits)
- Mr Given Nkuna: -072 451 8474
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 3 ka May 2021