Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Coordinator - Learnerships
Foundation for Professional Development - Pretoria, Gauteng
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date yi 28 ka October 2020
- To plan and coordinate learnership projects from commencement to conclusion and to take responsibility for all administration, operational aspects and coordination of learnership projects.
- NQF Level 5 qualification or higher
- Certificate / Diploma in Office Administration
- Human Resource Management qualification (advantageous)
- Advance certificate in computer skills (advantageous)
- Project Management qualification (advantageous)
- Minimum two years’ experience in: Recruitment and placement; Office administration; Project coordination; Student administration / coordination.
- Experience in and exposure to working in the health-related funded environment.
- Knowledge of Student Learner Record System.
- Experience in liaising with stakeholders.
- Valid code 08 driver’s license.
Skills & Competencies
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes.
- Proficiency in reading, speaking, and writing in English.
- Report writing and business writing level proficiency is essential.
- Proficiency in another official language will be advantageous.
- Complete daily administrative, organisational, and financial activities linked to projects.
- Prepare and control all documents linked to projects.
- Compile and complete reporting documents linked to projects.
- Ensure compliance to project specific requirements.
- Ensure compliance to the SOP’s linked to SHIPS projects.
- Ensure compliance to usage of Learner Management System (LMS).
- Weekly and monthly reporting to manager.
- Ensure compliance to operationalisation of marketing plans received from HOD’s.
- Monthly collection of evidence and reporting on active projects.
- Monthly reporting on learner progress.
- Ensure compliance to usage of SCL – all documents uploaded on SCL.
- Quarterly completion of student/client satisfaction surveys.
- Carry out any other administrative tasks that is reasonable as directed by HOC and/or HOU.
- Ensure compliance to all FPD policies and procedures.
- Manage verbal and written communication – internal, inter departmental and external with clients.
- Ensure compliance in adherence to deadlines.
- Interested candidates should forward a motivational letter and CV.
- Only applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.
- If you have not been contacted within one month after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- 081 680 0736
- Tshililo Pharamela on [email protected]
Annual salary (based on relevant experience and qualifications)
- R243 691 – R328 124
- 28 October 2020 at 16h00 PM
Download Full vacancy