Ambulance Emergency Assistants (4 Posts)
- A qualification as an Ambulance Emergency Assistant
- Professional registration with the HPCSA as an ILS/AEA.
- A valid drivers license (including a Public Drivers Permit)
- A minimum of 1 year's experience within an Emergency Medical Services environment essential.
- 1 year's AEA/ILS operational experience will be advantageous.
Skills & Competencies
- Sound knowledge of the EMS environment.
- Knowledge and application of HPCSA guidelines and scope of practice.
- Working knowledge and experience of Patient Report Forms.
- Upholds high ethical and professional standards.
- Follows instruction and adheres to procedures.
- Works accurately and thoroughly by attending to detail.
- Responds constructively to pressure and perseveres through challenges.
- Collaborates with and supports colleagues in order to achieve shared goals.
- Strives to identify and deliver on clients' needs and a continuously focus on the client experience.
- Ensures operational readiness for emergency calls.
- Administers patient care in line with scope of practice.
- Markets and maintains a positive image of ER24.
- For any online support, please contact the Mediclinic Career Centre at +27 21 861 1000.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Siseko Gwegwe nge 21 ka May 2020